Local Gov Camp 17
From Friday 15 September 2017 - 09:00
To Saturday 16 September 2017 - 17:00
DAY 1 – Friday 15th September 2017
The LocalGovDigital Discovery Day will be an opportunity for 150+ Senior Digital Managers to come and share thoughts/ideas/knowledge in a series of interactive workshops, “speakers corner” sessions and refreshment breaks taken in the Expo area.
Current topic items for workshop sessions include:
- Artificial Intelligence in Local Gov
- Agile in Local Gov – Making the most of it
- Customer Experience/User Experience
- Digital Inclusion/Accessibility
- Getting started with Open Data
- Running a collaborative project
- How to use VERIFY “onboarding” materials
- I’Robot – the use of Robots/Robotics in Local Gov
- Local Gov & the Digital Marketplace
DAY 2 – Saturday 16th September 2017
When most people think of LocalGovCamp they think of the Saturday unconference and this year we’ll be welcoming 180 participants to take part in a number of sessions throughout the day.
There’s no agenda beforehand making this an exciting event at which everybody has an equal voice.