Developing the Social Care Market - Learnings To Date
Thursday 06 April 2017, 10:00 - 16:00
Ideal for commissioners and buyers of public services in central and local government and providers of services in the private and voluntary sector, this one day conference will explore issues around shaping the social care market, with a view to encouraging greater collaboration between commissioners and providers.
Throughout the day we will showcase good practice and examples of innovation as well as providing opportunities for delegates to discuss and work through some of the key issues in shaping the care market.
- Hear from Benjamin Taylor, Chief Executive of the Public Services Transformation Academy; TBC Bev Maybury, Association of Directors of Adult Social Services; and Fiona Richardson, IPC
- Participate in interactive, practical sessions with fellow commissioners and providers
- Contribute to a lively panel discussion with a rich mixture of providers – private and voluntary sector, large and small
- Enjoy networking with peers
- To apply for a place, click here